iS Clinical ACTIVE PEEL SYSTEM
The clinically advanced botanically based Active Peel System is a powerful yet gentle, fast-acting two-step treatment designed to resurface and polish the skin while providing hydration, rejuvenation, and antioxidant protection. Designed to use every other day, this complete skin treatment produces a cool tingling sensation upon application as it activates. This well-balanced system helps to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture, resulting in a smooth, hydrated, and more youthful-looking complexion. 15 sets included.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pore size
- Powerful, yet gently resurfaces the skin
- Improves skin tone, texture, and smoothness
- Provides rapid and long-term results
- Supports collagen and elastin production
- Improves overall health and integrity of the skin
- Sugarcane Extract 8%: desquamation agent that encourages exfoliation of stratum corneum.
- Mixed Fruit Acid Extracts 6%: natural fruit and sugar acids work to enhance desquamation and increase cellular turnover, smooth skin, and decrease fine lines and wrinkles while enabling deep penetration of ingredients.
- Witch Hazel Water 5%: powerful anti-inflammatory agent that contains gallic acid and tannins helping protect against skin damage, fight acne, and soothe skin.
- Willow Bark Extract (Source of Salicylic Acid) 3%: encourages desquamation by “dissolving” intercellular “cement” with no inflammatory effects. Also deep cleans pores and removes debris within hair follicles.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 2%: anti-inflammatory agent promotes wound healing, collagen synthesis, and contains antimicrobial properties.
- Extremozymes 7%: a proprietary combination of extremophilic enzymes, clinically proven to protect and repair fragile proteins and DNA components.
- Pentylene Glycol 3%: sugarcane pulp derived glycol that adds hydration and product protection from nasty bacteria and has less impact on the environment due to its process.
- Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor 5%: copper tripeptide-1 has been clinically proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen in skin fibroblasts, and increase accumulation of total proteins, glycosaminoglycans, and DNA in dermal wounds. The Copper Tripeptide-1 sequence is present in collagen and it is suggested that the Copper Tripeptide-1 is released after tissue injury. Copper Tripeptide-1 also increases synthesis of decorin – a small proteoglycan in the regulation of collagen synthesis, wound healing regulation, and anti-tumor defense.
- All skin types
- Gentle, but powerful solution for sensitive skin
- Blemish-prone skin
- Large or congested pores
- Rough skin texture
- Aging skin
How to Use
Recommended for use 1-2 times a week, preferably in the evening. After cleansing, apply Step 1 over entire face and neck; leave on for three minutes (do not rinse), then apply Step 2 over same area, and leave on. Note: The Active Peel System Step 1 and Step 2 application will produce a cool tingling sensation; this is normal.